Thursday, July 07, 2011

June 2011

June was quite a busy month for the O'Neal family.  With all the busy-ness, we found some time to just have fun at home.  We bought some builder kits from Lowe's and the kids couldn't wait to put them together.  Brock built a "Transformer" type race car, called a LoBot.  He put it together almost all by himself...and was very proud of himself!

Ryan built a pirate ship and then painted it an array of colors.

Popscicles on a hot summer day...mmmmmmm.

It was one of the windiest springs that I remember down here.  Part of our fence finally gave way and we had to replace it.  Steve did an outstanding job rebuilding the fence and making our gate really look nice.  He worked so hard in 100 degree temps to make our home look nice.  I'm so proud of him!!

I went in to check on Ryan one night before I went to bed and this is how he was laying in bed...completely out with his blankie and a stuffed dinosaur laying on his face!!

This summer we signed up for Kids Bowl Free.  So, we have been bowling quite a few times and they really like it.  Here they are with some friends:  Travis, Ryan, Brock & Tyler.

Ryan has bowled several spares and I just happened to get a couple of them on video.  Brock has bowled quite a few spares and even a couple strikes, but I haven't caught them on video.  Here's Ryan and his spares...I'm going to try to get some of Brock and they'll be on next month's post.


Brock has asked to get a Mohawk for a year.  I finally gave in and let him get one.  I figured that it's summer, it's only hair and it will grow back.  It also will be back to normal before school starts!  I'm letting him enjoy it while he can!!

No comments: