Monday, November 22, 2010

Halloween

Halloween was a lot of fun this year.  Ryan had his birthday party on Halloween, so we decorated a lot for it.  The boys got these Mr. Potato Head jack-o-lantern kits a few years ago for their birthdays.  They have really had fun putting their jack-o-lanterns together every year.


Brock designed this jack-o-lantern all by himself.  He drew it on paper and then I cut it out.  At first, it was supposed to be a shark, but then it changed to a monster.

Steve and I made these ghosts for our front yard out of tomato cages, lights and sheets.  They turned out pretty cute.

Brock was Boba Fett (Star Wars).

Ryan as Ironman.


There is one house in our neighborhood that really decorates for Halloween...and I mean REALLY decorates.  They always have someone outside dressed up to scare the kids.  The last couple of years it's been about a 7 ft. tall grim reaper-ish guy.  This year, it was a troll.

Ryan wouldn't take a picture with the troll, but Ironman would!

No comments: