Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Christmas Cards

I love sending Christmas cards...and receiving them!  I especially love to receive the photo Christmas cards.  There are so many people that I don't get to see very often and to get a picture of their family brings back great memories.  For the past couple years, I have sent photo Christmas cards.  They are so much more personal and a great way to send something fun.  One year we sent a picture of our family at the beach in Destin, FL.  Last year, it was a picture of Brock and Ryan with Santa.  I think this year will be a Christmas family picture...or maybe a collage card with some individual pictures of the boys as well as our family. 

Shutterfly has so many different options for photo cards.  So, when I found out from a friend that Shutterfly is giving away 50 FREE Christmas Cards to bloggers, I was ready to blog all about it!  I have ordered Christmas cards, calendars and prints from Shutterfly before and have never been disappointed.  They have anything from snowy scenes to Santa to Christian.  Here are some of my favorites...I can't wait to figure out which one to get this year! Watch your mail!






They also have great Calendars.  I've made a calendar for our family for the past three or four years.  I've given them as gifts to grandparents as well.  I wish I had known about their Birth Announcements when I had Brock and Ryan!  They are so cute and easy to make.

Would you like some free Christmas cards?  Visit Shutterfly to find out how! 

No comments: