Ryan's sweet smile.
Every month at Brock's school, they give the Golden Gator award to a student or two that has excelled that month. Brock was dying all year to get the Golden Gator and finally won it for December (it was awarded in January). Congratulations, Brock! Great job, Sweetie!
Brock had his first two teeth removed this month. He's also been dying to lose a tooth. Too bad he had to get his first ones pulled! He did great at the dentist, though.
This is video of Brock talking about his teeth, Christmas and basketball. I love his facial expressions and mannerisms...even the small stuff is great in the eyes of a child.
1 comment:
you're right, Brock's mannerisms are so mature and sweet, I'm remembering back to when I would watch him when he was a baby, seems like ages ago, your boys are getting so big. Tell Brock I had to have 12 of my baby teeth removed by the dentist
Jenn Sale
Post a Comment