Saturday, January 16, 2010

Dec. 2009

One of our wonderful MOPS mentor moms, Nita, brought the boys a project to do...decorating gift bags for Christmas presents. She brought 2 bags, markers and stamps and it kept the boys busy for an hour!! They had a great time...thank you, Nita!
Daddy relaxing with his boys.
We had an entire week between Brock getting out of school and Christmas. The boys asked to go to a park one day. Luckily I remembered to take my camera and got quite a few good shots of them.
Ryan on the playground...I love this picture!
Rock climbing.
Every time we walk over this bridge, Brock & Ryan have to stop and see if there are any tadpoles. This time there were quite a few and some tiny fish, too. I bet they spent 45 minutes laying on this bridge looking at and playing with the tadpoles. I had to drag them away kicking and screaming! I love how the smallest of things is the biggest of wonders for kids.

The last day of Community Bible Study before the Christmas break, the kids came in and sang some of the songs they learned that semester. Here is one sung by Ryan and the rest of the CBS kiddoes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Makin' memories...cute pics!
Ryan, you rock! You were OUTSTANDING with the way you led the kids in that CBS song!!!

~Betty