Sunday, May 10, 2009

April 2009

We went to see "Monsters vs. Aliens" in 3D. This was the boys first time to see a 3D movie and they really liked it! I really liked how they looked in their 3D glasses!!!
Notice the fingerprints...how can he even see out of those things?!?!
Brock loved his glasses and still plays with them!
Ryan was in a little soccer class this spring. He did pretty good and I could definately see improvement from last fall.
A little video of Ryan in his soccer class. I was really proud of him...he didn't use his hands at all!

Every morning the boys wake up and go into our bathroom and hang out with Steve while he's getting ready for work. A lot of times, they go in his closet and lay down or play. This is what Steve sees almost every morning!

A video showcasing my boy's imagination!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would much rather go to Brock and Ryan's HEB grocery store!!!

That was soooooooo cute!

~Betty

Anonymous said...

Your little guys look so intelligent in their glasses!

I couldn't view Ryan's soccer video. It said it was unavailable.

Betty