Monday, May 25, 2009

Ryan's Bedtime

Every night when Ryan goes to bed, he lays there and talks and sings for quite a while...by himself. It is so cute to hear him singing songs he learned at CBS (Community Bible Study) about God and Jesus or just talking to himself as he lays there. For a while I tried to make him stop and just go to sleep, but I found that I really missed hearing his sweet little voice. I then realized that soon enough he won't do that anymore, he won't want me to hear him sing, he won't want me to lay with him and talk to him/pray with him/sing to him at night. I need to enjoy him while he'll still let me! I love my kids so much! Thank you, God, for my sweet babies!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love listening to my kids sing/talk themselves to sleep! The baby is just starting to "talk" so our house is getting kind of loud at bedtime... but it's still so sweet!

Cochran Family said...

Sniff, sniff - stop it!!! Ugh, so much boohooing here lately for me! I think Collin going to school this year has really started to get to me! :)

Anonymous said...

You are very wise to make that decision, Carmen, it will stop all too soon!!!

Hugs,
Betty