Tuesday, October 06, 2015

June 2015

On our way to Ft. Worth, we stopped at Babe's Chicken House in Burleson. It was one of our friend's birthdays, so we had the waitress sing Happy Birthday to him....while wearing a stuffed chicken on his head. Afterward, all the boys HAD to wear the chicken. (I have saved our friend the shame of posting the picture AND video I took of him with the stuffed chicken on his head.  You're welcome, D.P.!!!)




Also on our Ft. Worth trip, I finally got to meet my great-niece, Brynn! She is just about the most adorable little girl I've ever seen!

Trying to get a good picture with both boys is practically impossible!

My niece, Nickie, was working in the area and joined us for lunch. It was her first time to meet Brynn, too!

Our very good friends, the Markhams, officially received a new Markham into their family. Rose Grace Markham was adopted on June 8, 2015. Congratulations to all the Markhams!

Ryan got my phone while I was driving and decided it was "selfie" time!  Hahahahahahaha! Love this goofy kid!



We went to a Brazos Bombers baseball game with some friends!

Love these kids...and their families!!!

No comments: