Indy LOVES cuddling up on our bed!
And he's such a sweet puppy!
I have started making wreaths and really enjoy it....a lot. I took my old Christmas wreath...
...and transformed it into a new, prettier Christmas wreath!
I also made these cute Santa's hats that I saw on Pinterest.
And a new Valentine's wreath.
Our sunsets usually pale in comparison to those in West Texas, but this one was just gorgeous!
Our poor Ryan had to have yet another surgery. At least this time it wasn't as big as knee surgery. He had to get tubes in his ears and his adenoids removed. He really enjoyed getting popscicles immediately after surgery.
Steve and I went to a fundraiser for the Aggieland Humane Society and these goodies were just too cute! A chocolate dog with mousse and a cookie bone with fruit and mousse. Yummmmm!
One of Brock's Christmas gifts was a soccer goal. So, one day, Steve, Brock, Ryan, and Davis (our neighbor) built his goal.
Daddy's Birthday!!!
We celebrated another year with our amazing Daddy/husband. Steve's favorite airplane is the F4U-Corsair. Ryan and Brock found this cool Corsair shelf to give Daddy for his birthday.
My gift to Steve isn't near as cool, but hopefully he still likes them.
Happy Birthday!!!
We went camping with some very good friends, the Markhams & the Parrotts, in Mason, TX. We had a great time together and on a gem dig with our favorite geologists, Mr. Frank and Ms. Erin.
Rachel & Marshall walking to the dig site. So cute!!
Cole & Wesley digging for gems!
Dave looking hard!!
Just a few of the Markhams.
Wesley & Brock
.....and Rose!
Rachel pretending to dig and enjoy it. :-)
Such a cutie pie!!!
Brock found some florite.
Steve looking hard.
Little blurry, but Jackson & Ryan enjoyed it, too!
The kids went on a hike when we got back to the campground and found a good camoflauged hide-out!
Jackson Markham ~ the tree monkey
All the boys on their hike.
Wesley & Marshall started acting goofy...
...and the rest followed suit!!
We tried to find another spot that Steve heard had good minerals, but after climbing a steep slope, we didn't find any.

More hiking fun.
Gold panning. Didn't find any, darn it!
I thought this tree had the coolest roots!









No comments:
Post a Comment