We didn't plan on it, but we got a new puppy on May 11. We named him Indy and he is a great puppy! He's so rambunctious and so much fun. Brock and Ryan have a blast playing with him.
Here are the boys after we decided we wanted Indy.
Brock's Third Grade class produced a "Living Museum." They picked a famous person, researched them and created a piece on them. Brock chose Tiger Woods. Parents would go around the room and stop at a character. We would push the "start" button (the round, white button on his shirt) and he started telling us all about Tiger Woods. It was really cute and all the kids did a great job!
Brock as Tiger Woods
Mother's Day 2013
My sweet boys and me. I'm so incredibly blessed!
Ryan's Last Day of 1st Grade
Brock's Last Day of 3rd Grade
They have grown so much! They are amazing boys who love with everything they have. And I love them with everything I have, too!


No comments:
Post a Comment