Sunday, September 11, 2011

First Day of School~ August 22

Ryan started Kindergarten this year.  It was a little tough on both of us.  He started crying while he was getting ready for school.  Luckily, I held it together until I got back in the car after taking them to their classroom...then I cried like a baby!!


Brock started 2nd grade.  I just can't believe that he's already in 2nd grade.  Time really does go too fast.






Heading off to school.


It is now almost a month later and both boys are really enjoying school.  Ryan has a great teacher, Mrs. Hart, who is sweet and fun.  He's learned so much already!  He can read pretty darn good and says his favorite subject is math!

Brock likes school, too.  He was nervous before it started and kept telling me that he hated math.  When I asked him why, he said because he didn't like doing math worksheets.  I told him that I bet they did a lot more than worksheets in 2nd grade and that it was probably a lot more fun.  Amazingly, I was right!!  :-)  He really likes math now and even asked to bring home flash cards!

Although they both say they miss spending time with me during the day, they both also say that they like school and have fun!  It's going to be a great year!!

No comments: