We were at my brother's house in Belton before they moved and I saw a stack of bricks in his backyard. I knew he wouldn't be taking them with him and we really needed to replace some rusted edging in our yard. I asked if we could have them and he said we could. So, we loaded them up and brought them home. Steve said he'd pay the boys $.05 for each brick they moved. They moved all 364 bricks out of his truck and into the backyard. After several weekends of Steve's hard work, our yard looks awesome! Thanks Greg and Diane!! You saved us a ton of money!
We even had enough leftover to make a small firepit! It's not completed, yet (we need to mortar it), but we're excited to have one for the fall!
We used all the large rocks that had been lining our trails to line the entrance to the trails from our main yard.
No comments:
Post a Comment