For a while now, Steve has wanted to set up interviews with Brock and Ryan on video. I have to admit I was a little skeptical, but thought we'd give it a try. We all interviewed each other and asked things like what their favorite toy was, who their best friend was, what games they liked to play and ask them to sing us a song. They also got to interview us and each other. They turned out awesome!! We've got them talking for a while and will be able to look back and hear the different nuances they had and the funny things they said. They really will be cherished forever. I highly recommend doing this with your kids!!
(P.S. I really wanted to upload some of the videos on here, but it would've taken forever...sorry!)
1 comment:
Interviews - What a wonderful idea! When I worked in daycare with 3 yr. olds, we had a questionaire that we used. We would send it home with them for a Mother's or Father's Day present. We asked their (parent's) full name, how old they were, how tall they were, what they weighed, what their job was, favorite food and how they would fix it, etc. With 3's they came up with some pretty silly answers but your boys would probably give more logical answers.
We would love to see the videos!!!
~Betty
Post a Comment