Monday, March 30, 2009

March 2009

Trash Day

Believe it or not, Brock and Ryan LOVE to bring up the garbage can from the curb. It is such a priviledge for them! Steve and I are taking full advantage while we can!!
George Bush Presidential Library

Well, after living here for almost 8 years, I finally went to the George Bush Library. It was really nice. They had a space exhibit, which the boys really enjoyed. Here Steve and Ryan are posing in space suits.
Bowling

We took the boys bowling for the first time. We all had a really good time and Brock even got a strike...and beat me one game!!! I know...that's really sad, but he thought it was hilarious!

Ryan


Brock

Tree-Climbing

Ryan and Brock have both really gotten interested in climbing trees. This one is in our front yard. They can't really get up there by themselves, but they love being up in the tree, swinging off onto a branch and then jumping off.
Children's Museum

We went to our local Children's Museum over Spring Break. It is a nice little museum and the boys always have fun. Here they are on a train outside of the museum...

...and painting masterpieces.

Outside Playtime

We had some beautiful days this month and were able to get outside and play a lot. We played basketball...

...and football.

Daddy teaching his son how to throw the ball.Max even got in some outside playtime!

Our Very Own Superheroes

Every now and then, the boys play dress up. This time they decided to be Batman and Buzz Lightyear. They are just sooooo cute!!

Mud, Mud and More Mud!

There were also several days at the end of the month that we had a lot of rain. Brock and Ryan put on their rain boots and played outside while Steve and I worked in the yard. After a while, Steve told me that I might not want to see what the boys were doing. I knew they were getting muddy, but had no idea exactly how. I went in the backyard and saw this...

They looked like this......with smiles......the whole time.
There was so much mud and grime in Brock's pants that he had the "gangsta" look going on. Ryan did, too, by the way!

3 comments:

Cochran Family said...

Oh my gosh...hahaha! The mud puddle video is great!!

Anonymous said...

Look at all the entertaining activities! What fun! I have to tell you the mud puddle brings back memories of an incident with Michelle and Lisa when they were 1and 2 yrs. old. Lisa was totally covered except her blue eyes! Michelle had given her a mud bath deluxe!!!
~Betty

Monica H. said...

I LOVE the mud pics!!! Best times and ones to remember always!! Love your layout by the way!!!