We began painting Ryan's room several weeks ago. He loves dinosaurs and wanted a dinosaur-themed room.
Ryan and Brock are my little helpers. They really enjoy helping me paint and I'm taking advantage of it before they get older and decide they don't like it anymore!


Here is the finished product. We traced the dinosaurs off of Ryan's comforter and then put them on an overhead and traced them onto the wall. We then painted them. A huge "THANK YOU" to my mother-in-law who drew the palm trees and plants. Without her artistic abilities and help, it wouldn't have turned out so cute!

...and I thought I'd include one of Brock's room, too!
3 comments:
That is one awesome bedroom! The videos didn't work for me. I'm going to try again later though. I think I just have a bad internet connection right now.
OK, so my house is next, right?! Looks GREAT! :)
What a GREAT job Y'all did! The boys have such cool, cool rooms! I know they just love them and I do too!!!
Betty
Post a Comment