Here are a couple more good pictures of the boys in Oct.
Anytime I tell the boys that I want to take a good picture of them, they ask if we can take a "goofy" picture first. Here's their goofy picture...
...and here's the good one!
Anytime I tell the boys that I want to take a good picture of them, they ask if we can take a "goofy" picture first. Here's their goofy picture...
...and here's the good one!
Brock and Ryan go to Community Bible Study (CBS) with me each week. The Children's program is awesome and they have learned so much about God, Jesus, the Bible, Bible stories & verses and songs. A couple weeks ago, Ryan came home from CBS singing this song. I had never heard it before and he sang it over and over. It was so cute I just had to get a video! You need to turn up your speakers...he gets pretty quiet in some parts.
"I got a little caterpillar, I put him in a little box.
'Don't go out,' I said, but
when I open the little box, there's a little butterfly.
I can never make a one, but only God in heaven
can make a butterfly."
1 comment:
Sweet Ryan and his beautiful little song...so precious! They are little sponges at this age, aren't they?!
I love ALL the pictures of your little guys, goofy and sweet!!!
Betty
Post a Comment