Spiderman & Superman!!!!!




Superman flying!! 

Spiderman shooting his web! 

We got Brock's costume several weeks before Halloween, but we didn't get Ryan's costume until the day of Halloween. The only way I could convince Ryan to be Superman was to tell him that he and Spiderman could fight the bad guys together! So, they came home from the store, changed into their costumes and began fighting the bad guys!
After they were done fighting the bad guys, I caught them together by the window. Brock was showing Ryan something in the backyard. It was so sweet and I grabbed the camera real quick and got this "big brother" moment.
The proud load of candy!!!!

After they were done fighting the bad guys, I caught them together by the window. Brock was showing Ryan something in the backyard. It was so sweet and I grabbed the camera real quick and got this "big brother" moment.

The proud load of candy!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment