Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Feb. 2007

We got this 4-wheeler and a police motorcycle for free!! They just needed some new batteries and the boys were off! It's been so pretty here lately that they've really enjoyed going outside and riding around the driveway. Brock goes everywhere...driveway, grass, garage. We have to keep Ryan going around in circles, though...he's not very good at steering, yet!


I love these pictures of the boys. I know I've already put the one of Brock on this blog (in Dec.), but I thought they looked so cute together!

4 comments:

The Connallys said...

We've had great weather here as well. Next week is spring break and the weather is supposed to be in the upper 70's and lower 80's. Perfect! Wendy and the little girls are coming in tomorrow.

Hugs to those little guys...and you, too, Carmen!!!

The Connallys said...

Hey Carmen! It's Wendy. I'm here at my mom and dad's house visiting! I am having so much fun. Your little boys are just too cute! My girls are going to be 7 and 4 in June and July. And they are every bit of girls! But my 4 yr. old Ellie sure loves cars! It's great being a mom huh! Love to see your blob! WENDY

The Connallys said...

oops! I meant blog!!! I hope I made you laugh, my mom sure did! wendy

The Connallys said...

oops! I meant blog!!! I hope I made you laugh, my mom sure did! wendy